TUFF Security is the leading cyber security organization of the region. We provide expert guidance, planning and incident analysis to our clients. Our plans and solutions are tailored to best suit your needs, improve outcomes and secure your enterprise and business.
Enterprise Incident Management
Organizations are increasingly finding themselves at risk of cyber attacks and intrusions. Attacks are becoming more sophisticated, targeted and damaging. Organizations recognize that they must take a proactive stance against unauthorized intrusion and attacks. They must be vigilant, and in-turn be ready to respond if an incident does occur, so as to minimize disruption to their business.
Our incident response and malware experts can help secure your systems and resolve computer security incidents of all kinds. Our experts can limit any potential attacks to mere threats and also effectively respond to any malicious intent.
We provide the perspective and experience you need to make informed decisions, limit damage and minimize disruption. We partner with you to:
• Reduce potential exposure to threats and improve your system security,
• Defend against internal and external threats and limit exposure,
• Help identify your legal and regulatory obligations,
• Secure evidence to support potential litigation or legal needs,
• Create a response plan that helps you manage incidents effectively and efficiently,
• Determine the source, scope and sensitivity of data loss,
• Limit your reputational risk where possible,
• Develop and apply processes to help prevent future incidents.
Incidents and compromises can create major issues for your staff who may not possess the unique skills to assess and regain control after an attack. We can help you respond and recover with advice, guidance and hands-on expertise.
We help our clients discover and respond to cyber security incidents and events of all kinds. Our services include securing the scene, defining the scope of the compromise, collecting and analyzing data related to the event, and issuing a report documenting the findings.
• If you suspect an incident has occurred, we can help you:
• Uncover the attackers’ actions
• Identify steps to remove active binaries and malware
• Secure your business
• Detail the scope of the compromise
• Limit data loss
Our incident response and malware experts can help secure your systems and resolve computer security incidents of all kinds. We can limit your exposure to threats and effectively respond to intrusions. Defend against internal and external threats and limit exposure. Moreover, develop and apply processes to help prevent future incidents.