What type of smoke alarms are available?
There are mainly four types of smoke alarm currently on the market – ionisation, optical (also described as photo electronic), heat and combined.
Which Should I choose?
Kitchen and Garage: Heat Alarms
Landings: Ionisation smoke alarms or combined optical smoke and heat alarms
Bedrooms, living rooms and hallway: Optical smoke alarms or combined optical smoke and heat alarms.
The two-way wireless carbon monoxide sensor
- Detects harmful odourless Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- No wires, no mess
- Low battery indicator
- Integrates into the wireless, HomeControl+ security systems
The two-way wireless smoke sensor
- 85dB alert
- Photoelectric Smoke Sensor
- Removable Smoke Chamber
- Test Button
- One Push To Learn Button
- Signal Strength Indicator on the Device
- Pyronix High-Security Wireless Protocol Encryption
- 868MHz Transceiver FM technology